Daffodils in Mixed Media
Yesterday I decided to paint my Daffodils. I painted the flowers in watercolor and the stems, leaves, butterfly and background in acrylics. I painted the background darker to make the flowers stand out better. Plus, I needed to cover some drippies that I tried to put at the top with alcohol ink. They were too wide and distracted from the daffodils.
I am still planning to paint the sunflowers soon, but I haven’t decided yet whether or not I want to paint Peonies.
I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I am going to take time to exercise today.
Have a wonderful day and give someone you love a big hug! 😀